Hello and Welcome.
I have been working with internet based technology and website design since 1998. Over the years I have helped OnLine Training, Inc. and other companies large and small to build and maintain an internet presence.
Of course, as with all contractors and all businesses, we can only do as much as each company allows, and each will have their own philosophies, goals, and needs which will help to shape their website.
Some websites that I have recently worked with are:
- Blue Springs Enterprises Inc. – where I completely revamped their site to emphasize their business, where originally the site did little to support their business goals.
- Florida Real Estate School – which is a site almost completely run through their e-commerce program (Open Cart) which we modified to allow enrollments directly into their online courses (link goes to a demo course) using SCORM in an E-Learning program called Moodle.
- OnLine Training, Inc. – where we manage their Moodle installation which holds their online courses. We have installed an online database driven helpdesk, (which allows the tracking and management of service help requests whether they come in by phone, email or through the online app.) We also created and maintain their Enrollment Center, which is a heavily modified version of OpenCart. It takes student registrations and manages authentication and enrollments of their students whether they register directly with OLT (OnLine Training) or one of their many online partners (Colleges which offer OLT courses) or resellers (companies who sell OLT courses) and affiliates (websites which link to OLT products and receive a commission from referred sales).
- Global Learn Day – in 2017 I worked with the staff at bfranklin.edu to completely revamp and rebrand their website. It is built on a backbone of WordPress to make it as easy as possible for their volunteers and bloggers to create content. Approximately 60% of their images were created by me in Adoble FireWorks.
- OLACS – OnLine Applications for Community Sports – The front end of the website is built on WordPress for ease of management (although I understand we may be moving to a pure bootstrap (non CMS) site soon). On the backend and invisible to the general consumer I am custom building programs to automate family activity registrations, with features such as dynamic forms that add kids as needed, sorting players into sport and teams according to criteria given by individual leagues, receiving registration fees, and simplifying the behind the scenes preparation required for each sport and each season.